Facilities Coordinator- 6 month Contract
Burlingame, CA. [Present] Consultants - Color Genomics
About the role
RocketPower provides talent solutions to some of the world’s fastest growing and most admired companies. We’re also proud to have been chosen a Forbes Top 100 Startup To Work For.
About the Role: We’re assisting our partner Color, by providing a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Facilities Coordinator. This is a Full-Time temporary role for a minimum of 6 months. You'll be responsible for being a critical teammate liaising with internal teams, managing external contractors and property management, helping ensure office safety, and continually improving our office environment by managing remodels, build outs and installations. The ideal candidate will be flexible, have the ability to problem solve and be able to multitask projects and teams.
About Color: Recently named by Rock Health as the 'Best Digital Health Company to Work For,' Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. Color works with health systems, employers, and national health initiatives around the world including the million-person All of Us Research Program by the National Institutes of Health.
Since March, Color has mobilized to repurpose core parts of its infrastructure for a massive COVID-19 response and helped fundamentally change the access model for COVID-19 testing across massive public health programs (including the City of San Francisco and community-based efforts in Oakland), major U.S. employers, and universities. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visitwww.color.com. This role will be a full-time, 6-month opportunity. Pay is $35/hr. Located in Burlingame, CA.
How You'll Contribute
- Perform daily site surveys and ensure the facilities are well-maintained and conduct proactive maintenance for all Color offices including office hubs.
- Source and oversee contracts and service providers ensuring the work is being done to our standards in a timely manner.
- Provide Facility support and engagement on engineering/technology projects, brokering and coordinating Facility representation on project teams, ensuring close collaboration and communication between project teams and Facilities, assuring timely flow of documentation and master data, and facilitating operational readiness.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Submit and manage facilities work orders.
- Conduct fire drills, training and manage floor wardens.
- Ensure security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
- Support planning and coordinating office moves.
- Manage furniture purchases and inventory.
- Maintain continuous security and safety including ensuring all teammates are informed of any emergency.
- Assure security of the facilities including card readers and security cameras.
- Support office build outs, projects, remodeling, installations, and reconfigurations.
- On call for Facilities issues as needed.
Preference given to
- 2+ years of administrative and facility experience working with multiple sites.
- Experience supporting mid-size (and growing!) teams.
- Experience with office moves and managing external parties such as contractors and supply vendors.
- Excellent project management and customer service skills.
- Exceptional problem solving, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Conversational Spanish
- Hands-on maintenance experience
- Space planning experience
- Auto CAD/Sketchup
Both RocketPower and Color are equal opportunity employers. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Mandatory Vaccination Policy Disclosure COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: RocketPower / Color requires anyone working onsite or visiting Color’s offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved.
Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with RocketPower.