Field Operations Specialist (Travel within CA)
San Francisco, CA. Recruiting Partners - Color Genomics
About the role
Named by Rock Health as the Best Digital Health Company to Work For, Color is a leading healthcare technology company. Color is building and delivering technology-enabled healthcare to millions of people. Through partnerships with public and private partners including governments, employers and health systems, Color’s infrastructure and software enables large populations to receive essential healthcare services directly where they live or work. This includes testing and telehealth services for preventive health and infectious disease management.
Since March 2020, Color has mobilized to address the pandemic by leveraging its platform to scale COVID-19 testing programs around the country. Color’s platform is used by more than 100 major employers, universities and public health institutions, such as the City of San Francisco, the State of California and PerkinElmer, community-based efforts in Oakland, and others, to deliver critical health programs. For more information about Color and its response to COVID-19, visit www.color.com.
By investing in the technology that ensures easy and affordable access to healthcare, Color is creating the infrastructure that will serve us for decades to come. Apply to join Color and do some of the most important work of your career. If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but are up for the challenge - we want you to apply!
We are looking for someone to join our Site Ops team to help support the demand of our mission critical infrastructure. This is a 6 month, Full Time Temporary employment position and requires travel within the state CA.
The Field Operations Specialist is a hands-on role where team members manage a broad set of responsibilities based on the dynamic day-to-day needs of the business. You will have the opportunity to partner with our testing and vaccination teams and deploy clinics all over the State of California. You will focus on getting our testing and vaccinations sites ready for daily operations along with take-down at the end of the day all while staying abreast of updated training requirements for all field programs at Color. The ideal candidate will demonstrate ability to be agile and pivot existing priorities to be able to support Color’s ambiguous, fast paced and constantly changing environment.
How You'll Contribute:
- Be a point of contact and lead for teams operating the vaccination or testing site
- Guide customers through the process of self-collecting samples (e.g., nasal swabs) per Color protocol and workflow.
- Navigate the Color software system using an iPad to check customers in and verify their personal information, and troubleshoot basic software issues with iPads or the Color website (IT background not necessary)
- Set up and take down sites at the beginning and end of each work day.
- Answer questions and provide excellent customer service for all our customers.
- Be the liaison between the customers and Color, providing the Color team with on the ground insight and feedback into the customer experience.
- Engage with team members, including training new employees, assisting with staff coverage, and problem solving.
- Participate in morning huddles to provide any updates and to understand station assignments for the day.
- Manage daily relations with onsite vendors including but not limited to Security, Janitorial, Clinicians and Waste disposal to ensure that daily operations run smoothly.
- Responsible for flow facilitation that increases productivity and enhances customer experience, especially during heavy traffic hours.
- Monitor and manage daily inventory of supplies on site that are needed for vaccinations or testing
- Coordinate with our internal operations team to develop and maintain an optimal system for site logistics.
- Be the liaison and brand ambassador between our customers and Color.
- Following Color’s COVID-19 vaccination protocols and communicating constructive feedback to the team for continuous improvement.
- Represent the Color brand onsite and be a champion for culture with internal and external staff
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- The flexibility to travel within the state of California
- Excellent time management, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Commitment to public health and customer service.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extremely organized and process orientated.
- Ability to provide constructive and clear feedback to staff.
Nice to Have:
- Operations experience and managing teams in a time critical environment
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Color requires anyone working onsite or visiting Color’s offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Color.
Both RocketPower and Color are equal opportunity employers. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.