Remote - US. Client Roles - Engineering / RockitLaunch
We are a growing and dynamic organization with a variety of complex projects on the horizon to support our long term strategy and prepare for scale. You will report to the Senior Manager of People Strategy & Operations and in this role will support various initiatives on the 2023 People Team strategic roadmap by partnering with our People teams to develop cross-functional operational plans and lead complex projects from discovery through to retrospective review.
- You will be accountable for creating plans to operationalize strategic initiatives, ensuring the project team makes progress in line with plans.
- Synthesize relevant data and information to enable decision making and alignment of project teams.
- Manage progress on initiatives through strong governance and communication practices.
- Drive progress and proactively manage a portfolio of cross-functional projects requiring careful and thoughtful change and stakeholder management. Includes developing project plans, establishing governance infrastructure, hands-on management of the project lifecycle and producing stakeholder updates.
- Collaborate with partners across the organization to balance priorities and ensure alignment and accountability for the delivery and execution.
- Consult on the development of robust communications plans in coordination with our Internal Communications partners to support change management efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree; M.B.A. or other advanced technical degree preferred
- 8+ years experience in management consulting, private equity, recruiting, or human resources strategy
- You are able to navigate ambiguity in a dynamic business landscape.
- Experience in a role requiring sound business judgment, the ability to distill information to enable decisions and develop actionable plans.
- Superb communication skills. Able to develop clear, succinct communications for different audiences along with a solid background and experience developing presentations for executive-level audiences.
- Proven skills preparing project documentation (charters, project/change management plans, meeting agendas), presentations and plans from scratch.
- Collaborative with strong relationship-building skills. Able to work across all functional areas and levels to tackle problems and quickly operationalize critical initiatives.
- Change management practitioner with excellent project management, program management, and stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional projects with multiple partners; experience with a rapidly scaling business is a plus.
- You have a low ego, and are solution-oriented; willing to shift from high-level critical thinking, to digging in to support implementation.
- You possess a proven understanding of best-in-class HR practices and are able to draw meaningful insights from HR data and metrics.
- Bonus if you have experience with system implementation and integration work.