Sales Development Representative, remote
Atlanta, GA. Internal RocketPower - Operations
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to assist our company in expanding our customer base. The Sales Development Representative's responsibilities include generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right salesperson.
This is a 100% work-from-home position, open to any location in the US (East Coast Preferred).
- Develop sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers
- Initiate contact with potential customers through cold-calling or emailing and social selling
- Create relationships with prospects to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales
- Present product information to prospects once you have identified their needs
- Move qualified leads through the sales funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls
- Follow up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services
- Perform regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitate communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs
- Collaborate with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met
- A self-starter and you have a drive for achievement, with a hard work ethic
- Excited to be part of a fast-growing company and grow your career
- Goal-oriented, winning or losing, you're never giving up
- A team player who enjoys a collaborative sales environment
- 6 months+ of staffing/recruiting sales or lead generation experience
- Familiar with G Suite, HubSpot, Lusha, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Crunchbase tools
- Exceptional cold calling skills with the ability to book meetings
- Good time management and analytical skills
Who We Are
As a global company, RocketPower provides talent solutions to some of the world’s fastest growing and most admired companies. Clients from Seed stage to the Enterprise trust RocketPower across multiple business lines. People Power Business is the ethos of RocketPower. We’re also proud to have been chosen a Forbes Top Startup To Work for three years in a row!
Both RocketPower and our client have positive, diverse, and supportive cultures. We're seeking team members who will exemplify RocketPower's SOFE values:
- Seek First To Understand
- Ownership Mentality
- First Things First
- Everyone Wins
Both RocketPower and our clients are Equal Opportunity Employers. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.