[Osmind] Full-Stack Developer
Remote - LATAM. RockitLaunch - Osmind
About the role
The opportunity (Only for México)
We are a series A funded Public Benefit Corporation (PBC) building something that actually moves the needle on the global mental health crisis. (See here for an article our cofounder Jimmy wrote about PBC’s.) We are searching for our first senior full-stack software engineers to join our Mexico Engineering team. You will be responsible for building end-to-end features that enable our web and mobile applications to bring innovative, effective, personalized, and scalable solutions to mental health providers and patients.
Let’s transform mental healthcare, together.
*Please note this position is a full-time contract relationship with Osmind.
What you’ll do
- Projected Division of Responsibilities: 70% contributing code / 30% collaborating with stakeholders and mentoring.
- Builder: Leverage a self-starter mindset by taking a product concept and building the feature end to end.
- Product thinking: Work with Product and Engineering leadership to scope new features and plan the engineering roadmap
- Mentorship: Support other members of the team through mentorship, lunch and learns, and more.
Continuous Learning: Be a flexible contributor, learning new skills as required and solving a wide variety of engineering challenges in different areas.
- Leadership: Lead new feature initiatives spanning all parts of our stack, ranging from frontend redesigns to building tools for data insights.
- Operational Practices: Help set operational best practices and tech standards as we rapidly scale our user base.
- Engineering Culture: Contribute to improving and building a considerate and inclusive engineering culture.
- Our tech stack: React and React Native (Expo), Serverless Framework, Postgres DB, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, Node.JS.
4+ years of full-stack software development experience building end to end features in a complex web system
2+ years of frontend experience working with React or similar frontend frameworks
2+ years of mobile development in React Native or native iOS/Android
2+ years of backend experience working with relational databases
Interest in improving mental healthcare and the patient journey
Nice to haves:
Experience working with NodeJS
Experience leading multiple new feature initiatives
Experience working on HIPAA-compliant applications in the healthcare space