Economic and Financial Planning Senior Analyst
Sault Ste. Marie, ON. Client Roles - Engineering / RockitLaunch
Location: Sault Saint Marie, ON
You will join a global network of professionals working together toward a common goal: shape the future of energy through advanced tubular products and services. If you want to become part of a diverse team that values results, analytical approach to problem solving and teamwork, our client is the place for you.We are currently seeking an Economic & Financial Planning Senior Analyst to join the team. The Economic and Financial Planning Senior Analyst supervises economic and financial planning activities, ensuring the elaboration of economical financial plan. Provides support during the preparation/consolidation of our clients annual global budget.
Role and Responsibilities
- Supervises and provides support in the preparation of our clients annual fixed expenses budget.
- Leads the management control routine, prepare Area Manager Canada monthly report, perform the variation analysis vs. budget and identify relevant issues.
- Supervises and analyzes the economic and operative performances, ensuring the elaboration of the economical financial plan. Support on impairment test for Canadian facilities.
- Perform P&L analysis and build P&L forecasts for the business unit and Canadian legal entities.
- Supports top management for decision-making, analyzing the investment projects and new business profitability.
- Leads transformation / innovative projects in different areas of Canada.
- Complies with our clients policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
- 2 + years of experience within a Planning role, preference in the oil and gas industry or a manufacturing industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance, Science or Engineering
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Exposure to Power BI
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits package from day one
· Company-based bonuses
· Employer paid pension plan (RRSP and Defined Contribution plan)
· Vacation allocation based on industry experience
· Personal days off
· Paid Parental leaves for new parents
***These benefits are offered to all salaried full-time roles